- Obtain a student application and handbook from the school office, and provide all required information.
- Submit the application and registration fee to the school office. The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the student is not accepted after the registration fee is paid, at which time it will be refunded.
- Acceptance is based upon the evaluation of previous school work. Entrance exams may be required to help determine final grade placement.
- Jr. and Sr. High school students (grades 6–11) are accepted on the basis of an interview with the family and a member of the administration. The prospective student must also be present during the interview. Parents and the prospective junior high or high school student are required to sign a statement of cooperation expressing their support of the school’s program. A student who does not cooperate or agree with the purpose and the program of the school will not be admitted or allowed to remain in school.
- Students are required to have a current certificate of immunization.
- Orientation will be held at the beginning of the school year, and attendance is required to familiarize parents with the school’s program and procedures.
- Home school students who want to enroll must have a transcript which has been kept by a professional organization or group. For example, ABeka Home School and School of Tomorrow are acceptable groups. “Homemade” transcripts are not accepted.
STUDENT ADMISSION IS CONDITIONAL.
New students are admitted on a probationary basis for the first six weeks. If a student fails to adjust to our program, parents should find a school better suited for that student.
Amory Christian Academy (ACA) accepts students regardless of race, sex, or national origin.